Check out this article from the New York Times and then come back here for the truth (clicking the link opens a new window or tab): Why Rational People Buy Into Conspiracy Theories
Here’s where the NYT article linked to above starts to fall apart in it’s reasoning (emphasis is mine):
The best predictor of belief in a conspiracy theory is belief in other conspiracy theories…
In a book called 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati, author and Conspiracy
Theorist Investigator Fritz Springmeier tells of how the elites who control much of the world all decended from 13 bloodlines dating back more than a thousand years. He goes into great detail on how these people have created religions based on satanism, create nations and both foster and destroy entire economies. But as a result of his work Springmeier was met with accusations of him being a neo-nazi, a conspiracy nutcase and him being accused of crimes he couldn’t possibly have taken part in, resulting in his spending several years in jail and his research seized by authorities.
The world controlled by a handful of priveleged satanic families for thousands of years? Impossible, right? Ummm…
In keeping with today’s theme of the younger generation being awake and aware, I thought I’d take this opportunity to share with you a video from my favorite Canadian rock band, Motion Device. Here’s the Youtube description for the video below:
Published on Nov 5, 2012: ‘Responsibility‘ is an original song from the rock group Motion Device featuring 10 year old Sara on lead vocals. Also in the band is Sara’s 13 year old brother David on drums, their 15 year old sister Andrea on bass, 18 year old cousin Josh on lead guitar and 19 year old Alex on rhythm guitar. Enjoy the video and please feel free to comment.
As a guy in my mid fourties who has spent the past few years waking up to the reality of government illigitimacy, propaganda, mind control and other flavors of control, I have often sat and wondered where we are all headed as humans. There have been times when it’s all seemed so daunting that I’ve slipped into depression and nearly lost the will to even think about the future. But lately there are times when I see that there is hope, and that hope comes from the younger generation.
In a recent ruling on protecting cell phone location data:
New York magistrate judge Gary Brown decided in favor of Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) agents who were seeking his approval over a warrant on a doctor who they suspected was being paid for issuing thousands of prescriptions. The warrant would have compelled the physician’s phone company to provide real-time tracking data from his cell.
But this new ruling doesn’t just apply to corrupt doctors. Now that the following statement made by the magistrate has been made, it can be cited in just about any court case involving cell phones in the future.
I’ve been a member of a certain online forum for a few months now. The topic of the forum centers around truth, logic and exposing conspiracies as well as government and media corruption.
The owner, an ex NSA analyst, and core members there are very astute critical thinkers and they have cut through many of the lies rammed down the throats of the unwitting using sheer logic and common sense to investigate the legitimacy of the stories pushed out through the media. They have proven that the Fukushima nuclear reactors were sabotaged in March 2011, the 9.0 earthquake reported on that date didn’t happen, and most recently, that the explosions in Damascus, Syria were nuclear detonations rather than conventional explosives. So as you can imagine, the people and groups who want to keep these facts hidden under a veil of lies have been taking a lot of interest in the community.
This reminds me of the old Mafia ways of handling things, where speaking out about how much protection money you have to pay to the boys every month gets you a beating. Here’s a quote from the article linked here: KMOV’s Conners Barred From Facebook, Interviews on IRS Controversy
Conners wrote Monday night that shortly after he interviewed President Obama and his wife in April of 2012, the IRS “started hammering” him.
“At the time, I dismissed the ‘co-incidence’, but now, I have concerns … after revelations about the IRS targeting various groups and their members,” Conners wrote.
Conners issued a brief explanation of his post during the 6 p.m. news Tuesday night, stopping short of apologizing but explaining that his troubles with the IRS started years prior to his 2012 interview with President Obama.
This is just a quick update to let people know that I’m still around. Things in the personal life aren’t going too well but I’ll get through it like I always have. For anyone who is concerned, I really appreciate it. Thanks.
I’ll make this quick and easy for you:
* The crime rate in Canada is lower than it’s been in almost 40 years, yet government spending on the justice system has risen so sharply that people want answers.
* Even though the rate of terrorism around the world, especially in the U.S., is up startlingly since 9/11, there has not yet been an act of terrorism in Canada since that day.
* Canada has long positive relations with Israel, even though that country brutalizes Palestinians, illegally occupies parts of several other countries and is threatening nuclear war with Iran, among numerous other violent acts in the Middle East and North Africa.
* On September 7, 2012, Canada closed its embassy in Iran and declared all remaining Iranian diplomats in Canada personae non gratae, ordering them to leave the country within five days.
* The FBI in the U.S. is well known for working under cover to approach young men, groom and train them to be terrorists, supply them with the materials like equipment and explosives and then arrest them at the last minute. Then the terrorism is reported in the mainstream news which makes the FBI look like heros at the same time as keeping the American public agitated and scared of terrorists. In fact, there have been 158 cases of such FBI terror plots compiled and published by journalists since 9/11.
* On April 22, exactly one week after the Boston Marathon Bombings and on the very same day Bill S-7, the Combatting Terrorism Act goes on the floor of the House of Commons for it’s third reading, the RCMP in Canada announced that with help from the FBI they had arrested two terrorist suspects who were allegedly planning to derail a VIA passenger train as it crossed the Whirlpool Rapids bridge while en route from Toronto to New York.
* Canadian investigators say Raed Jaser, and his suspected accomplice Chiheb Esseghaier, received “directions and guidance” from members of al-Qaida in Iran. Esseghaier is a PhD from Tunisia who was studying in Montreal and Jaser lived in Toronto and is reportedly a Palestinian from the United Arab Emirates.
So lets take a look at this. With the crime rate at it’s lowest point in almost 40 years and judicial spending rising, the cops in Canada need to justify their existence. There’s big money in heightened security and enforcement, and one way to get in on that cash is to jump on the heightened terror bandwagon. But with no terrorist acts going on in Canada, what better time to enact new terrorism laws than right after a widely publicized bombing a few hundred miles away, and justify it by arresting two suspected terrorists on the same day the bill goes for it’s final push through the House of Commons.
And the fact that one of the men is from Palestine and they were allegedly getting instructions from al-Qaeda in Iran, both countries villified by Israel, the icing is on the cake because it now sets the stage for Canadian involvement with it’s buddies in the Middle East in a war against Iran.
Who pays for these new completely unnecessary laws and new police powers? We do, in the form of new taxes as well as less civil liberties. We’re the hosts that the parasites will be living off of through enforcement of their new laws against us. The police seem to be doing a great job already. The crime rate is low and they caught the suspected terrorists without the help of any new laws. Why would they need more power?
Who gains the most from all this? They’re already doing things like this to us to keep their paychecks rolling in, and they want more power?